My professional expertise is helping you navigate the arcs of success: searching for and defining a NEXT that works for you, and then supporting those pathways to achievement. I’ve studied the transitional performance of elite athletes, culminating in my forthcoming book. The insights and content I’ve developed around this work is central to my professional coaching practice.
Having personally navigated from Olympian to business women (in corporations and as an entrepreneur), from volunteer to community leader, and over the last several years as an impactful professional coach, I am uniquely qualified to understand your experiences and help you find your NEXT.
· ICF/PCC Certified Coach
· Positive Psychology Certification
· Adler School
· Inquiry Institute
· University of Michigan Graduate
· 1984 Olympian
· Multiple Event & Multiple Year All American
· 2x Captain of University of Michigan Swim Team
· Member of University of Michigan Hall of Honor